* Country Honk (from "Let It Bleed")
* Heart Of Stone (alternate version, from "Metamorphosis")
* Torn And Frayed (from "Exile On Main Street")
* Far Away Eyes (from "Some Girls")
* You Win Again (Keith Richards, from the 2001 Hank Williams
tribute CD, "Timeless")
* Exile On Main Street Blues (Mick Jagger, vocals and piano,
performing a song that was released on a plastic floppy record,
known as a flexidisc, and included inside the April, 1972
issue of New Musical Express Magazine in England, as a way
to promote the "Exile" album; it does not exist
officially in any other format)
* Dead Flowers (performed by Keith Richards, Willie Nelson,
Ryan Adams, and Hank Williams III, from the new CD, "Willie
And Friends: Stars And Guitars," recorded in concert,
at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, April, 2002)
* Blame It On The Stones (Kris Kristofferson, from his 1970
debut album, "Kristofferson")
* Say It's Not You (Keith Richards and George Jones, from
George's 1994 CD, "The Bradley Barn Sessions")
* No Expectations (performed by Johnny Cash, from his 1978
album, "Gone Girl")
* The Worst (from Voodoo Lounge)
** The winners from the Bill Wyman contest (November 10 episode)
were announced: Cheryl Cordeiro of Somerset, Massachusetts,
and Dave Jenkins of Wyandotte, Michigan will each receive
a copy of Bill Wyman's new book, "Rolling With The Stones,"
autographed by Mr. Wyman himself. **
| Who wants Yesterday's Papers?
If you'd like to own back issues of Beggars
Banquet, the official Stones newsletter
that was published by "The Stones Zone"
host, Bill German, click here.