* Parachute Woman (from "Rock 'N' Roll Circus")
* Heart Of Stone (from the newly re-issued "Metamorphosis")
* Hand Of Fate (from "Black And Blue")
* I Just Wanna Make Love To You (from "England's Newest
* Loving Cup (from "Exile On Main Street")
* Neighbors (from "Tattoo You")
* Blame It On The Stones (by Kris Kristofferson, from his
1970 debut, "Kristofferson")
* Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (from "Rolling Stones
Now" -- or "Rolling Stones No. 2" in the UK)
* As Tears Go By (performed by Marianne Faithfull, 1964, available
on her "Faithfull" greatest hits CD)
* Can't Get No Nookie (from "The Masked Marauders"
out-of-print vinyl LP, a hoax recording, featuring a faux
Mick Jagger, released in association with Rolling Stone Magazine,
* Honky Tonk Woman (performed by Ike & Tina Turner, on
their 1969 "Nice And Rough" album)
* I Wanna Be Your Man (Stones' version, 1963 single, available
on "The Single Years" CD set)
* Music beds used during the show included 2120 South Michigan
Avenue (from "12 X 5") and Satisfaction (by Joe
Pass, from his 1966 vinyl LP, "Stones Jazz").
Who wants Yesterday's Papers? If you'd like
to own back issues of Beggars Banquet, the official Stones
newsletter that was published by "The Stones Zone"
host, Bill German, click here.