* Like a Rolling Stone (Stones' version, from "Stripped")
* That's How Strong My Love Is (from "Out Of Our Heads")
* Let It Bleed (from "Let It Bleed")
* Pain In My Heart (from "Rolling Stones Now")
* Stealing My Heart (from "Forty Licks")
* I've Been Loving You Too Long (bonus track from the newly
remastered "More Hot Rocks")
* Wild Colonial Boy (Mick Jagger, from the "Ned Kelly"
* Wild Horses (from "Sticky Fingers")
* Back In The USA (Keith Richards, guitar and backing vocals,
with Chuck Berry, guitar, and Linda Ronstadt, lead vocals,
from the "Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll" soundtrack)
* Satisfaction (performed by Otis Redding, first released
on his 1965 "Otis Blue" album)
* Happy (from "Exile On Main Street")
* Music beds during the program included Bluebird (by the
Charlie Watts Quintet, from their 1991 album, "From One
Charlie") and Satisfaction (by Joe Pass, from his 1966
album, "Stones Jazz").
Who wants Yesterday's Papers? If you'd like
to own back issues of Beggars Banquet, the official Stones
newsletter that was published by "The Stones Zone"
host, Bill German, click here.